- This event has passed.
30th Annual Gold Medal Classic
May 1 - May 2
Get your golf season going in the 30th Annual Gold Medal Classic! This two-day, 36-hole event will test your skills on a challenging course with plenty of great competition.
Saturday, May 1st and Sunday, May 2nd
Thanks to all the participants in the field at the Gold Medal Classic!
We had a great weekend of competition and look forward to next year!
FULL EVENT DETAILS…
Entry Fee: $110 per participant ($70 PV pass holder)
Entry fee includes 36-hole green fees, tournament prizes, range balls, and tee prize. Entry fee due at time of registration and may be paid in the Pro Shop or with a credit card by phone – (815)234-4653 ext. 3.
Cart Use: $32 ($16 per day) – Cart use can be paid the day of the tournament.
- 36-hole medal play at scratch (handicaps not applied).
- Flights will be determined after Saturday rounds are completed.
- Open to all amateur golfers age 15 and older.
- ENTRY DEADLINE – 5:00pm on Wednesday April 28th
- Entrants may choose one other player to be paired with on the first day.
- Pairings for the final round are determined by reverse order of 1st round scores (lower scores tee off last).
- SATURDAY STARTING TIMES – available after 5:00pm on Thursday April 29th
- 6 total flights: Men’s Championship, A, B, C, Women and Senior Men. Seniors are ages 60+
- PrairieView GC reserves the right to add or delete the number of flights based on the total number of entries and to make all pairings.
- Maximum entries: 120
- Seniors are eligible to compete in the open division. Players must declare which division they will compete in on the entry form.
PRIZES – Payouts based on number of participants.
- Prizes awarded on 36-hole total gross score within flights.
- Equal prizes are awarded in all flights with the exception of the Overall Tournament Champion.
- A minimum of three places per flight and maximum of eight based on full field.
- Each contestant will receive a tournament tee prize.
TOURNAMENT POLICIES (abbreviated)
- Participants must check in/register 30 minutes prior to starting times.
- Participants will be expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner.
- Proper attire is required of all participants; soft spikes are mandatory.
- USGA rules of golf, as modified by local rules, will apply.
- Caddies and spectators are permitted.
If you have questions regarding starting times, pairings, distribution of prizes, etc., please call PrairieView Golf Club at (815) 234-4653 ext. 3